2.24.2010

TIE ME IN A KNOT

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Lately I've had this obsession with tying things up and I love it! I studded the shorts myself and I still can't decide to leave them alone or to keep studding the entire right side. Any ideas?! The sunglasses I purchased on eBay, the belt is from Bergdorf Goodman, the watch is by Michael Kors, the cross ring is from Forever21, the black rhinestone cross earring is from my "secret store" (everyone has got to have one), and the metal beaded arm bracelet was a gift from a friend of mine snagged all the way across the border (ay ay ay ay).

x


PS Do you like the shorts worn high waisted or as a boyfriend short? To be honest I wasn't ever really in love with that trend but boyfriend shorts... I kind of dig.

15 comments:

black fashion tea said...

i love the sunnies hey,
lovely blog,
http://summerdaysoceanwaves.blogspot.com/

PISTOL WHIPPED said...

shutttt the fuck up. these are amazing, you skinny. stud the whole side !

and, on you, both look great. but i like the boyfriend shorts, cuz you can pull them off. and everyone else wears them high waisted.

http://pistolwhippedskin.blogspot.com/

bijoubijou said...

cute pics! love the shorts good job!

I like shorts worn both ways - this looks great!

xx

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Meggstatus said...

You look absolutely stunning, your sunglasses give a certain about of 90's fuck you to this outfit, which I absolutely ADORE!

inked said...

mm something different!

tor said...

you are so hot. and you know me i am lovin the high waist alwaysssss

charlotte said...

adore the hell out of u beautiful! i agree with tor, high waisted. and leave it like it is, i like it how it looks unfinished almost with the studs. you look amazing.

fashionisfor said...

love this whole outfit, girl! keep the shorts the way they are. xo

fashionisfor said...

love this whole outfit, girl! keep the shorts the way they are. xo

mishi said...

I think the shorts look so good boyfriend style...relaxed/understated is a good route sometimes, but you look BOMB either way

MIA said...

damn, I love your glasses, just to die for! and suit so well in you

laurenjean. said...

you look so kickass in this post... oh and did i mention GORGEOUS? wow lovely.

i say keep th shots haphazardly studded...they look perfectly unkempt...and i agree on you the boyshort look is wonderful.

love the cross brass knuckle ring.

[skinny]

Papi Jose said...

you are so f-ing hot mami. i like dem shorts as far up so i can see you C.T. if ya kno what i mean. luv u future baby mama

frances said...

this is so hot! ace. love it x

Heaean Jin said...

this is the cutest outfit for weather out in LA and NYC right now...
mmmmm