3.10.2010

1234

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Let me just start off by saying, I have a major girl crush on Abby Lee Kershaw.The first picture is absolute perfection from the lipstick stained teeth, dancing snow flakes , dark make-up, dirty blonde hair, frail hands, amazing rings, okay I'll stop there (you get the point).

Now for the second picture I don't need to do much explaining other than I've been dying for a pair of patent leather loafers! 

Hmm the third picture as if I haven't told you. I need cat eye sunglasses and I wouldn't mind them in baby pink leopard.

As for the last picture, I have grown bored of black studded converse, but those are quite refreshing. Blue denim with all over circular spaced studs... I can dig.


images jak&jil, stockholmstreetstyle

8 comments:

Stace said...

hoh boy, those glasses are awesome.
and those studded converse - makes me wanna stud mine, but they're yellow ..won't look as good.

tee&fame x

Corinne Adelle said...

im dying for a pair of those converse, i love the denim

x
http://blogstarbitch.blogspot.com/

Bird said...

love that first photo its mega!

wicked street styles

Tegan Joan said...

I actually cant wait for winter!
xx

CIARUHH. said...

i absolutley love those converse!


ciaraspeaceloveandstyle.blogspot.com :)

scar'dt said...

i f'ing love those converse. so so cute.
ur sick erkaa

scars

Kat said...

you have a great blog- some lovely pictures!
if you have time would you look at mine?
shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com
thanks :)

Kat said...

you have a great blog- some lovely pictures!
if you have time would you look at mine?
shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com
thanks :)