5.01.2010

Tatts

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't wait to get my tatt's! Personally I think they are beautiful; a way to express and turn yourself into living art. 

On another note I'll always be in love with temporary tattoo's!

Let your body be your canvas. 

13 comments:

Amelia said...

oh i know i really can't wait to get one to!

Amelia said...

oh i know i really can't wait to get one to!

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

amazing finds, Georgia Frost is amazing! I want one behind my ear. love your blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy! Enjoy the weekend! x

Stace said...

they are beautiful but permanent!
xx

style baro said...

I love it so much! You have a great blog!

I love tatoos! :D
xx

Clara said...

amazing pics
you have a great blog!
xxxxxx

rouli said...

amazing tattoo post!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!

cool cool cool!

xx

www.thebeautifulandthehard.blogspot.com

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Woow
AMAZING pics! <3

J'aime said...

I must say...I got my first tattoo 2 years ago and they are the most addicting thing ever!! i now how 5 :)
love your blog <3!

http://prettywildfree.blogspot.com/

Corinne Adelle said...

sick pictures, i likeee

x
blogstarbitch.blogspot.com

adelaide..like the city said...

i love this post!
your blog is one of my favourites, keep it up
www.myspineisthebassline.blogspot.com
xxxx

dstrapped said...

one of my fave posts missy !


http://dstrapped.blogspot.com/


X.

Bub said...

I really love this post! I am a person who loves tattoos -I have three now.
Keep us updated with what tats your getting dear
http://bubbbbbbaf.blogspot.com
follow me?